[udig-devel] tutorial source code not included in udig 1.2 sdk release

Thanks John; I can see a feature that is supposed to grab source code as part of the udig sdk product (that is exported when we make an sdk). I am not sure that I have done this enough times to recognize where the problem is ... however since the source code for uDig shows up (and we can browse through it etc...) perhaps I can just compare against that one and see if anything is different.

Jody

John Hudson wrote:

The first task is to import the coordinate tool from the SDK, this works but has no source so cannot be edited for the ‘bonus’ questions at the end.

The project is included in the Training material folder where the MapGraphic.odt “\Training\06MapGraphic”, so our work around was to just Import this project.

John