Re: [udig-devel] Splash Screen

We used to have a nice "alpha warning" message on the splash screen prior to 1.0 ... perhaps it is time to find it again :-) We can modify the start up screens on trunk and commit the "alpah" so you do not have to go to a lot of work when making releases.

Jody
Harry Bullen wrote:
For the trunk product I have just build I added the word trunk to the
splash screen so differentiate this build for other official released
versions.    However I was lazy and only did it to the english screen.
 Anyways I wanted to know if anyone has the gimp or photoshop file
that is used to create theses splash screens (I hope it actually
exists) and if so could they add it to subversion.

Back to the top