Re: [udig-devel] udig 1.2 product for pre-sprint testing

We move things into an archive directory when they are dated ... and have organized things into jre/ and extras/ etc.. but yes more organization is good.
Jody

Harry Bullen wrote:
Also we really need to clean up the downloads directory.  It's a real
mess and it is hard to find what you want in it.  I suggest we have a
releases, testing , development and other folders and then put every
thing under that.  But in the mean time I am uploading everything to
the downloads directory, right now when you see the files stop growing
they are done.