Re: [udig-devel] Splash Screen

Damn I wasn't being clear.  Probably because I didn't have lunch.
Thanks, that's kinda what I did.  But what I'm looking for the
original image without the text or even better a xfc file with the
text in it so that it can be translated easily without having to go
back to the image editor.  If such an file doesn't exist I can make
one for everyone to use.