[udig-devel] custom.product from uDig 1.2

Hi John I have been able to verify your problem (using the uDig 1.2 SDK that Harry produced). I am honestly not sure what causes this; I can see the SDK contains a features directory and everything like I would expect. It actually cannot find any SDK features at all - either from the product editor or from the feature.xml editor (where you can required features on one of the tabs).

Sigh.

I have checked against the uDig 1.1.1 SDK and that one is working correctly:
- both contain a features/ folder
- the udig 1.1.1 SDK has the features as folders ...
- .... and on the 1.1.2 SDK they are jars!

So I think we have our clue...

Jody

John Hudson wrote:

Hello,

Seems I have an issue with adding Features to my Custom Product config: the Feature Selection has nothing in it at all.

I’m working off the rcp_walkthrough.odt at Section 9, my Target Platform is Harry’s build (1.2) from: http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/udig-1.2-sdk-2008-11-24.zip

Any ideas?

Johnathon Hudson
Software Engineer