Re: [udig-devel] walkthrough 1 - refractions postgis instance is unavailable

The PostGis instance www.refractions.net should be working now. I was able to connect to it and view data with udig v1.1; However I was not able to view the data using trunk. Trunk would connect to the database; however the wizard would not move to the next page where I can select the table to view.

Emily

Jody Garnett wrote:
uDig walkthrough 1 is looking good; so far the main problem is that the PostGIS instance at www.refractions.net is missing. I am not sure if it can be turned back on or not. Is this something anyone would be willing to host? Connecting to PostGIS is an important user story for walkthrough 1 to make.

Jody