Re: [udig-devel] Meeting time Set

Hey Jesse,

There is great confusion, caused in part by Jody mis-transcribing your
original proposal and by his second option being option 1.5 not 2.

You have two *negative* votes for 'way too early' European time but
broad support for late eve (21:00) or early night (23:00). Given Jody's
poll:
  Opt 1     +3 -0
  Opt 1.5   +4 -0
  Opt 2     +3 -2
Which makes it seem that 21:00 swiss time is preferred. For you, that
means merely bundling off the tykes to bed at a reasonable hour but
maybe that's a no go for you.

--adrian