Re: [udig-devel] wms debugging on a mac

The instructions say to place it here: C:\Program Files\uDig\1.1\eclipse

(Basically next to your udig.exe file).

If you are running as a developer you can control all this stuff from the tracing tab of the Run Dialog as per instructions here:

Thanks for your question - I have tried to make the online help page more clear.

Jody