[udig-devel] uDig 1.1.1 and Spatial Operations

Hey uDig guys,

My name's Edward Pultar and I've been using uDig for a while and will be
using it for a GIS class at the University of California, Santa Barbara,
this winter. I used Spatial Operations with 1.1-RC14 and buffer,
intersect all of that worked fine for writing the class assignment this
past summer but now in trying it again with 1.1.1 I immediately get a Java
null error whenever I try to do any Spatial Operations. I
downloaded 1.1.0 and the Spatial Operations work just fine (awesomely
faster than in RC14 too), are you aware that the package is not working
with 1.1.1? I know it's by Axios and separate from you all but I could
see no documentation saying to use 1.1.0 for any Spatial Operations or
when it will be updated for 1.1.1. I'll keep an eye out for updates
hopefully it's a simple fix. Thanks for your time,

-Edward.

Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.

Back to the top