[udig-devel] Customizing table view

Hi all,

I'd like to customize the table view in uDig (trunk). I'd like to:
- set custom captions (=labels/headers) for table columns rather than using what WFS provides. Just overriding captions in net.refractions.udig.ui.FeatureTableControl.createAttributeColumns() does not work as captions seem to be used for referencing data source.
- set custom tooltips if setting captions isn't feasible
- disable showing some of the columns (people wouldn't want to see all WFS attributes). Setting width to 0 is enough, too.

What would be the most feasible way to accomplish this? It would be best to extend existing code/effort as much as possible rather than duplicating it.

Janne

Back to the top