Re: [udig-devel] uDig Questions

Thanks for the quick reply and thorough answers.

As far as what I had in mind for number six, I'll try to give an example.

Let's say I have a separate piece of software that reads records from a database and populates a table.  For instance, let's say the data is the lat, lon positions of water towers in the US, and from that application I wanted to select the towers I want to see displayed geospatially, hit a button to send that information to uDig.  I'm just wondering if it's possible.  I think you may have already answered me with the opening a socket suggestion.

Thanks again for your time.

Regards,

Scott Brown