Re: [udig-devel] making your refresh.xml script fast

I have updated the trunk build instructions to include this bit of advice; also revised some of the instructions as I am finding people madly running and refreshing not quite sure what to do when.

I have drawn a picture of how the refresh.xml script; the PDE Builder and the Java Builder operate together a couple of times now; I will try and put a copy on that page later.
Jody

I found an interesting thing today ... you can add the following to your .m2/settings.xml file - and the refresh.xml script will only check
your local machine!
<settings>
  <offline>true</offline>
</settings>

This really speeds up debugging geotools problems; now if only I can figure out a way to have the source code link up all the time.
Jody