Re: [udig-devel] IRC meeting

Everyone is welcome.
On 23-Apr-08, at 2:15 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

if I understood the time well (16:00 for center Europe), then I'm looking forward to join.

Yes, what about letting the students join the irc in order to define a
first SoC IRC meeting with them?

Ciao
Andrea

Jan.

Hi

I want to set up an IRC meeting. Jody and I think
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=24&year=2008&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=87
is a good time. (7 am PST thursday April 24). Let me know who can make
it or if we should schedule it for next week.

http://udig.refractions.net