Re: [udig-devel] Commit rights

We've been talking to Mauro and I for one would like to have him on board.

Jesse

On 21-Apr-08, at 2:36 PM, Adrian Custer wrote:

Hey,

Usually the answer is no, not until you write up some patches for code
review.

Since you already have filed the bugs, why don't you make an svn diff
with your fixes and attach them as patches to the JIRA tasks? That way
the powers that be can examine your work before they decide, initially,
to commit your work to the svn and, subsequently, to welcome you as a
new contributor.

The formal details for how to obtain commit rights are undoubtedly in
the uDig confluence wiki somewhere---you'll have to poke around to find
them.

cheers,
 --adrian