Re: [udig-devel] number are in ...

Matt Ludlum wrote:
I was wondering why my application was still "Ranking in progress." I'm guessing the GeoTools Team is going to do KML plug-in and just port it over to UDig? I saw that the 52n team was volunteering to help out too. http://www.nabble.com/GSoC-to15960490.html#a15960490

-Matthew Ludlum
Well given the choice I would rather see you go ahead with the project; you were kind enough to jump on the devel list etc.. Jesse did volunteer to mentor you but perhaps he has not done so in time for the OSGeo oganizatizers? I will talk to Jesse as soon as I can; and I already let our osgeo contact know that we were being slow on this one.

Jody

Back to the top