Re: [udig-devel] udig trunk developer need this file

Jan Jezek wrote:
Hi,

Cool! I've just made the update and trunk after long time sleep on my nb gets going again properly.I've to make just one minor change to get it working and it was adding the org.eclipse.platform feature to udig.product Configuration.
I just guess that it should help. Is there some reason why i needed to do so
and why this is not committed?
Wait I think we are messing up... org.eclipse.platform should be included in the rcp feature right?

The in the ADMIN space say to
1) remove the org.eclipse.rcp feature from configuration
2) add the org.eclipse.rcp feature again
3) hit syncrhonization
4) launch

I think the reason you have to keep doing this again and again is whoever committed last was on a different platform than you (say mac and you are using windows). It is a pain :-( But it is the easiest thing we have come up with...

Jody

Back to the top