[udig-devel] Slowly coming back on line

Hi all,

This is just a quick hi to let you all know that I am slowly coming back online. As many have heard I have moved to Camptocamp in Lausanne Switzerland. They want me to continue uDig development so there is not worry that I will disappear. However, they are training me and getting me going on some little projects while integrating me into their company so over the next few weeks (especially the next few days) I will be pretty in active but I expect to be going again very soon. I will try to answer a few emails each day and slowly work down by GIANT backlog.

Jesse

Back to the top