Re: [udig-devel] Summer of Code - DEM Application

Thank's Jan; lets do that .. can you apply to osgeo as a mentor etc? Students have been given another week to submit ideas; and it would be helpful to have another set of eyes go over the several interesting uDig projects that have come up.

Jody

Jan Jezek wrote:
Hi,

If there is any need to find the mentor or second mentor for this project on uDig side then I'm the volunteer. I've recommended to Josef to apply to GSoC because I know his recent work in this field and I was his mentor of bachelor theses that deals with the theory and implemntation of DEM/TIN generating.

>From my point of view the low level approach (probably on GeoTools level) and separate
graphical uDig/JUMP front end will cool!

Bests,
Jan.

Back to the top