Re: [udig-devel] Creating and setting a custom style

Hi Ugo,
at the GFOSS sprint last November Jesse gave me the starting point for
this, since at some point I wanted to add particular styling for
geologic application counting in angles for inclination of symbols and
so on.
The starting point plugin can be found here:

https://dev.cocos.bz/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/jgrass3.0/community/moovida/eu.hydrologis.jgrass.advancedstyletest/?root=jgrass

Obviously I never found the time to get the thing going on, but it
gives an idea about the extention points you will need.

If you have a styling need that is condivisible and could fit also our
needs, we could talso talk about it at the osgeo gis hacking, if you
have time to wait until there and time to come :)

Ciao
Andrea