Re: [udig-devel] Problem with FeatureCollection, FeatureTableControl and CollectionListener

Ingmar Eveslage wrote:
i hope someone can help me with my 2 problem. perhaps this are bugs or do i missunderstand the api?

Your understanding is fine; GeoTools is used a lot by server applications (cough GeoServer) and client applications like uDig are the only people who care about events...
Jody

what should i do now? can i change the version of geotools in udig? perhaps make usage of version 2.4 or so? but i think this isnt easy or perhaps impossible.

i dont realy "know" the geotools community. where should i post such a bug-report? geotools-gt2-users or geotools-devel?
Well the geotools community has moved on to GeoTools 2.5 (ie what uDig trunk uses), us udig hackers are the only people left using GeoTools 2.2 ... but Jesse and I can both fix things :-)
So we have a couple of options right?
- add a refresh button to the table (sounds like it may be needed given the number of datastores and lack of time)
- fix the problem for memory datastore (ie your use case)

Jesse have I left anything out?
Jody

Back to the top