Re: [udig-devel] GIS sprint 2008

On second thought I don't think so. I have a baby due 1 week later. I don't know if my wife would permit this ;).

Jesse

Le 15-Feb-08 à 4:03 AM, andrea antonello a écrit :

That one is organised by Jeroen Ticheler and Silvia and I already
confimed, together with a degree student I will tutor for the next
half year.

I would really love to meet to code together. There would be time to
organise and then really work on common issues we would find.

It would be great if some of you guys could join.
From the mails in the osgeo list, it seems TOPP will send a bunch.

That would be a great momentum and also the place is beautiful :)

Ciao
Andrea