Re: [udig-devel] Problem with FeatureCollection, FeatureTableControl and CollectionListener

Le 15-Feb-08 à 2:40 AM, Ingmar Eveslage a écrit :

Hi Jesse,

Am 15.02.2008 um 06:09 schrieb Jesse Eichar:

Hi Ingmar,

So I have a few points.

1. I think in the case of the Geometry column always being GEOMETRY isn't actually caused by createTemporaryResource(). I just checked. You can see the feature type of a layer by right click on a layer and viewing its properties. 2. I am dragging this out of the dark corners of my mind but if I remember correctly it is actually the FeatureTableControl that does that. For some reason the implementor decided to label the Geometry column GEOMETRY always. And I think it just displays the type of geometry.
OK. But this isnt a very good choice, because you get an exception when you dont call your Attribute "GEOMETRY". Someone shoud create a bug report to fix this.

haha,  I never said it was a good choice.  I will quickly look into it.

Jesse.

Back to the top