Re: [udig-devel] Problem with TemporaryResource. Errormessage: Could not aquire scale range

Strange: i just looked in the /System/Library/Java/Extensions directory and
all jai libraries are allready installed. as written on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Advanced_Imaging jai is shipped with osx
10.4 (so it also should be shippe with osx 10.5). then i looked in the
eclipse setting -> installed JREs -> JVM 1.5.0 (default), and all jai
libraries are part of this jre.

all seems fine, but i get this error message.

any other ideas?