[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Integration of coverage and getInfo

Gabriel Roldán wrote:
Hey, so you're no longer getting the xlink not found error?
No I just killed that package export :-)
I'll try to deploy the required geotools snapshots as needed, sorry for the grief.
Thanks; I ended up spending more time yesterday getting udig building on two machines than working. How much trouble do you think it would be to use maven to download the jars? The GeoTools build somehow does it; in order to package
everything up for distribution.
Also, I've updated copy.xml to download the xpp3 dependency from the correct repo, its an xml pull parser used in wfs.
Thanks that will help a lot.
Jody

Back to the top