Re: [udig-devel] Documenting Axios Tools

Really? When I tried I could not get the split tool to function? Perhaps I was using it wrong ...confused!

Thanks for trying out RC14; please send email if you find anything
Now these Axios tools work for me as well in RC14. Thank you for correcting that 1.8 - 1.9 issue. Another thing in Axios tools with RC14 seems to be that buffering doesn't notice selected features(shape data) and not functioning either.
Buffering is the part that upgrading to JTS 1.9 has broken. Everything else about the tools is fine.
Jody

Back to the top