Re: [udig-devel] about translations in community

Okay enough talking let me make a plan....

Lets use the uDig DE / EN / ES / NL spaces for *all* online help. I will change to structure to account for community modules as well. Sound good?

So the structure of EN would be:
/User Guide: general welcome to udig application
/User Guide/Getting Started - tutorials etc...
/User Guide/Concepts - background info
/User Guide/Tasks - how to do stuff
/User Guide/Reference - view / dialog / wizard reference
/Community: general rah rah about community
/Community/Axios - install instructions for Axios plugin
/Commonity/Axios/Split Tool - start in on your own documentation...

The structure would be mirrored in each space (DE/EN/ES/NL...).

Give me a +1 if you like this idea and we can proceed.
Jody