[udig-devel] RC14 and a request for Oracle / ArcSDE / DB2 screen snaps

So what happens after the code freeze? Documentation!

In terms of fixing up online help I am in the content gather stage, here are the pages I added this evening.
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Catalog+view
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Table+view
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Web+view
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Add+Data+wizard
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Files+page
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/PostGIS+page
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Resource+Selection+page
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Web+Feature+Server+page
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Web+Map+Server+page

I need help on the following:
* can someone send me an example Oracle Page snapshot
* can someone send me an example DB2 Page snapshot

As soon as we have the reference section done (ie a screen snap of everything) we can export and release RC14 for translation.

Jody
So are we still on for a Friday code freeze?

Some things I would like to sneak under the wire:
- Strictly limit:  IGeoResource id as parent().getId()+"#"+memberName
- A problem was reported with GetInfo but we need help reproducing it on any public WMS - Oracle + SDO_GEOMETRY column = bad style? Is there any chance we can figure this out....

After the code freeze I would like to:
- 1.1-RC14 - fix up the EN online help
- 1.1.0 - translations

Sound like fun?