Re: [udig-devel] WFSDataStore.getCapabilities() vs getInfo proposal

Hey Jody,
I'm rolling back the addition of getInfo() for WFSDataStore for the time
being. We can add it back later on a hack session but I'd like to resolve the
following issues first:
a) In my understanding adding getInfo() implies depending on
unsupported/repository, which brings a circular dependency. I guess it's
gonna disappear iif datastore specific service infos are moved to each
datastore plugin
b) depending on an unsupported module makes wfs move to unsupported. I'd agree
with that though, just checking.

Gabriel