Re: [udig-devel] WFSDataStore.getCapabilities() vs getInfo proposal

I did not know Gabriel was waiting for this kind of thing; as such I would like to open up voting on:
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Introduction+of+getInfo

Jody
Previously we could getCapabilities() from a UDIGWFSDataStore; looks like gabriel has made a WFSDataStore interface that provides a summary of the information in a capabilities document. Makes sense since WFS 1.0 and WFS 1.1 probably have different content?

interface WFSDataStore {
 getAbstract()
 getAbstract(typeName)
 getKeywords()
 getLatLonBoundingBox(String)
 getTitle()
 getTitle(typeName)
}

Gabriel before you go any further down this route please review the proposal here:
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Introduction+of+getInfo

We have 100% overlap here.

Also note that we will need to make the FilterCapabilities data structure available at some point.

Jody