Re: [udig-devel] udig and deegree wfs

On Oct 3, 2007, at 18:58 , Jody Garnett wrote:

Tore Halset wrote:
Hello.

I am a WFS newbie trying to connect from uDig to deegree WFS.

http://demo.deegree.org/deegree-wfs/services?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&version=1.1.0&service=WFS
I am sorry we don't support version 1.1.0 yet; there is a project underway to support WFS 1.1 right now; but I do not expect to hear back from it for some months yet.

Any news on getting uDig to work with deegree WFS? I can connect to "http://demo.deegree.org/deegree-wfs/services? " from RC13 and see the layer list, but nothing shows up in the map. Lots of error messages in the console.

Is it the GML version that is the problem or the WFS version?

Regards,
 - Tore.

Back to the top