Re: [udig-devel] uDig RC13 the next test version is ready :)

Silvia Franceschi wrote:
Hi Jody
I am updating the online help; including writing a "Quickstart" - my goal is around 10 very short pages. If you are interested I can make an online help section for Italian.
For me it would be good to contribute first to your documentation and complete the English version, after this we can try to make the all Italian translation.
Good call.
Ok, but why a tool like delete in the map view is on the selection and in the table view is on the operation?
That is a good point; not sure I have an answer for you :-). I would like to see it listed twice (ie "Delete Feature" and "Delete Selection").
Well you could try my Reshape Operation as well; it is good fun (and we need examples for the wiki).
Do you need to make the release tomorrow? because now it is a little late for me to test something new and so I would like to try this tool in the next days, but I have some problem because I am out of office all the day tomorrow and also Friday...
I want RC13 out the door today - but online help does not hold that up. I will be using RC13 to update the english online help - and then we can wait for translation to finish up before uDig 1.1.0.
Jody

Back to the top