Re: [udig-devel] checking crs when dragging service into map

:) I know you are absolutely right, btw I miss two things yet:
1) how to create a coverage datastore
2) I'm not sure it would be good top have a flexible workspace in the
sense of projection for analyses. Probably in those cases it should be
fixed and non reprojectable.

Ciao
Andrea