Re: [udig-devel] Re: Problem rendering a GeoTiff

Craig Leat wrote:
The second GeoTiff question in as many days ;-)
Sorry about that. It was my first day on the list and at the time I hadn't found an easy way to search the list archive.
No it is good; it really helps us know what people are interested in. The problem with writing working software is you stop getting feedback ;-)