[udig-devel] ImageMoasic added to trunk

net.refractions.udig.libs
- has been updated to include gt-imagemoasic

net.refractions.udig.rasterings
- Added an IResolveAdapterFactory to (adapt a ShpGeoResourceImpl to a GridCoverageReader)

Some of the BasicGridCoverageMetricsFactory code was checking for GridCoverage but resolving to a GridCoverageReader. I also had to be pretty mean to the various RenderMetrixFactories - I am hoping there is a better way.

This is one step towards handling large rasters, here are a couple ideas for later:
- there is an image pyramid implementation that can do much more.
- it would be great to check JGrass intergration
- It would be great to convert the tools that create an image moasic into uDig operations

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top