Re: [udig-devel] Problem with recognizing geotiff tags - I think

Hey,

The community page:

  http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Community

has a section called Issue Tracker with links to the JIRA issue system
and the instructions for filing a bug. Call the component "World Image".
Note this bug is likely to migrate to the Geotools library but we'll
cross link the bug as we trouble shoot your geotiff.

Thanks for helping us track this down,
--adrian

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 14:05 -0800, Hugh Jennings wrote:
> Adrian Custer wrote:
>
> >Hey all,
> >
> >Okay, I finally see the issue but the language being thrown around is
> >less pedantically accurate than we need to be to sort our way through
> >CRS and projection issues. Overall, uDig is doing the right thing with
> >the image but failing to establish any CRS or projection info so the
> >units are not set.
> >
> >Please do file a bug with your example GeoTiff if you can (link at end).
> >I can use the bug to try to rope Jody and Jesse into a bug fix session.
> >

> Adrian,
>
> I have made some small geotiff's, one in UTM with WGS84 as the datum and
> one in geographic.
>
> I am new to this so what is the process for filing a bug
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hugh

Back to the top