Re: [udig-devel] Problem using udig in windows

Hi Jesse, Jody,

Which version are you using?

I am using the 1.1-RC 13, last version.

I use windows often; can I ask if the shapefiles are on a shared file system? We have in the past had troubles when working on networks shares like: \\computer\share\shapefiles\roads.shp
The data and also the project are in a separate partition that is D:\ and it is a fat32 partition that is visible from the linux partition too. In the catalog the paths are written with the slash like:
/D:/test/results/adige.shp

maybe this is correlated to the rendering problem...

Do you think that using the C partition will be ok? What do I have to put in the C partition, the data or the project?

I have not enough space for all my data in C... :-)

Thanks

Silvia

Back to the top