Re: [udig-devel] Problem using udig in windows

I use windows often; can I ask if the shapefiles are on a shared file system? We have in the past had troubles when working on networks shares like: \\computer\share\shapefiles\roads.shp

We actually recognize cases like that and don't do "memory mapping".
Jody
Hi all,
I tried to use udig in windows and got a problem reloading a project...
I mean that if I make a project with only vector files when I try to
reopen the project there are all errors and the message is that the
program doesn't find a renderer for the features.

In windows there are also some problems in writing the right path of the
shapefiles in the catalog when trying to reopen a project.

Do someone have the same problem?
I don't use windows often so probably I have to change or to add
something that I completely ignore... :-)

Thanks for help,

Cheers

Silvia