SV: [udig-devel] sld error

I have recognized the same problem, and what I know dasharray is the only
stroke elements that have this problem. According to the specification it
doesn’t make any different between the stroke elements, so I can't say
anything why it shouldn't work with ogc:Literal when the others do.

Some weeks ago I asked about how to make a "+ - + - + -" line. I managed to
find out that the best way is to paint two dasharraylines, one thin normal
line and then above it a wider one which is short as the line and the big
gap to next short line. And the trick is to match these so that they make
the cross-sign I wanted.

      <sld:LineSymbolizer>
       <sld:Stroke>
           <sld:CssParameter name="stroke-width">4</sld:CssParameter>
           <sld:CssParameter name="stroke">#000000</sld:CssParameter>
           <sld:CssParameter name="stroke-dasharray">12 4 12
4</sld:CssParameter>
        </sld:Stroke>
       </sld:LineSymbolizer>
       <sld:LineSymbolizer>
        <sld:Stroke>
            <sld:CssParameter name="stroke-width">12</sld:CssParameter>
            <sld:CssParameter name="stroke">#000000</sld:CssParameter>
            <sld:CssParameter name="stroke-dasharray">0 4 4
24</sld:CssParameter>
       </sld:Stroke>
      </sld:LineSymbolizer>

So now you know how to solve that problem.

/ Rasmus