Re: [udig-devel] catalog.google2 plugin, and similar?

Vince Darley wrote:
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the catalog.google2 plugin does? (and other such plugins: worldimage, rasterings, gml, etc). None of these seem to show up in the catalog view.
They add additional formats for the kinds of content that can appear in the catalog view;
- rastering adds support for GeoTIFF and the like
- gml adds support for GML2 files
- world image adds support for PNG, JPEG etc.
- the google is actually for the search view; it makes use of a database we have populated of WMS and WFS servers (aquired through a google web search; although since they have shut down their SOAP service we now use yahoo).
Note: rc13 is working very well for me right now.
Fun!

Back to the top