[udig-devel] Mapserver WMS difficulties

We have been experiencing problems rendering WMS layers in uDig that are
being served by the mapserver WMS application:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/.  Usually the map renders fine, but in
some cases we will zoom or pan and get 'Server returned 500: internal
server error' when rendering the layer.

Is there a way I can log all the WMS requests sent out by uDig to try to
debug this problem?

Also, the mapserver and uDig application are both running on the same
machine so the problem is probably not network related.  Thanks for the
help!

-Mike

Back to the top