Re: [udig-devel] Tool QA on trunk

Bah; stupid web mail.

I am going to be looking at the Hole Cutter tool on trunk tomorrow and see why a bunch of exceptions get thrown (they appear to be transform exceptions of some kind).

Jesse if I don't hear back from Axios where would you like a port of the merge and split tool to live? I am open to suggestions.
Jody

jgarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am working through bugs in the hole (lots of exceptions thrown of the NPE
kind).  Then I am going to try and port a couple of the axios tools to trunk.

If the Axios guys are around I would love to have some advice on how what they
are doing with their community section.

Fun fun.
Jody