Re: [udig-devel] Did you add launch configuration to trunk svn?

Well they are only validation errors; ie they just look bad and mask any real
problems. They do in fact *run* which is the important thing.

In my understanding the feature based launch would work across platforms, any
idea if we can set that up?

Jody