Re: [udig-devel] RC12 doesn't start on OSX 10.5 alias leopard

Jesse Eichar wrote:

> I'm working on a work around but that won't
> be available for a few days at least.  It's not an easy problem to
> solve.

Does this concern the awt and Quartz property? I have tried to pass the
-Dapple.awt.graphics.UseQuartz=true to the launcher, but i'm not sure if
this property is a jvm argument rather than a system property that has to be
set elsewhere.

Anyway if i could help in some way, please let me know.

Ciao
Andrea Maschio

-----
--