RE: [udig-devel] Turning the SDK into an EXE

Jesse,

Thanks for the update, unfortunately I’m still not having much joy with this. I now have the following in eclipse:

If I clean the project I don’t get any errors, and I can launch as an Eclipse application. However, when I goto Eclipse Product export wizard I end up with only the following on disk:

If I put this into the win-installer directory as

And then run the script I get an error on line 100

Error in script "C:\Program Files\NSIS\win-installer\uDigInstallScript.nsi" on line 100 -- aborting creation process

Please can you help or alternatively is there a way to create a jar file instead that I can launch from the command line or from an applet?

Cheers

Andy