Re: [udig-devel] Eclipse 3.3

Ok right I forgot about those... I have to try and find them...

Jesse

On Sep 20, 2007, at 10:53 AM, Andrea Antonello wrote:

Strange, I used them and they worked properly. I opened them and changed the to-versions in the manifests. Did you use the packs I put somewhere
on the web? I don't even know where they are now :(

Andrea

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:45:04 -0700 Jesse Eichar