Re: [udig-devel] Re: export png

Just to make sure I understand the thread: There is no current way to export
the current view as an image?  .. or is there one hidden somewhere that I
haven't found?

I've been screen grabbing the uDig main view and would love to not do that,
its a pretty weird thing to do, given how sophisticated uDig is!

My preference would be either the "Export" item in the "File" menu to
include an image export, or more simply, an "Export Image" in the "File"
menu.  Is that easy to do with RCP?

BTW: There has been mention of RCP books.  Any recommendations?

   -- Owen