Re: [udig-devel] SDK to Eclipse 3.3

So it seems that when you update it is recommended that you start with a clean workspace and re-import your plugins. It is not required but there are a few issues that it will help. If you don't do that make sure you do a full clean and build.

Also you will have to do an update classpath on Libs no matter what choice you make.

I'm uploading the eclipse bundles now.

Jesse