Re: [udig-devel] How to reset map bounds and viewport bounds?

Hi,

On more recent versions of uDig (starting RC10 I think) this issue is fixed.  Until you upgrade you will have to do a nasty reflection hack and reset the

boundsESet
and
bounds

fields.

Something like the following code should do it:

Field bounds = map.getClass().getDeclaredField("bounds");
bounds.setAccessible(true);
bounds.set( map, null );

Field boundsESet = map.getClass().getDeclaredField("boundsESet");
boundsESet.setAccessible(true);
boundsESet.set( map, false );

Then trigger a refresh and you *should* be good.

I haven't actually tried it but it should work.  Otherwise move forward to RC11 and try with that version.

Jesse