Re: [udig-devel] Reusing icons

We are cool, would ask that our logo stays with the application :-)

The icons, as with the code are LGPL, so modifcations need to be made available under LGPL (but straight up use is okay). If you need any additional ones drawn in the same style let me know - it is nice to keep the same visual metaphors in play etc...

I assume you found this page which rounds up the usual suspects:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/Imagry

Please note that with respect to SLD a lot of the fun comes from dynamically generating the icons based on Symbolizer represented etc...

Cheers,
Jody
Hi uDiggers,

something I always wanted to ask:
Is it OK for you if I use some icons from uDig for GeoWidgets and/or own OS GIS software? Any restrictions?

Back to the top