From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jesse
Eichar
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 3:19 PM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Problems loading Gridfiles with uDig 1.1RC6

Hi Magna,

Could I get a .grd file to test with?

Thanks,
Jesse
On 7-Dec-06, at 11:41 AM, Schmitt, Magna (CIP) wrote:

Hello:
We have this plugin: 'org.cgiar.cip.diva.catalog.addingridfiles'
to load gridfiles as layers in a map. This plugin works very well
with uDig 1.1RC4 but not with uDig 1.1RC6.
Hope that this issue does not remain in latest versions of udig.

Here is the path in svn:
http://svn.geotools.org/udig/community/lavila/plugins/
org.cgiar.cip.diva.catalog.addingridfiles

Magna
<java.grd>
<java.gri>